Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mom addendum

sent 1/27/09

Hello everybody and sorry for the obnoxious extra emails:

Two quiiiick things:

Un: I was talking to my mom and she mentioned that there might be a few folks who were interested in donating to my project but didn't feel comfortable donating online. So, for those folks (I imagine, perhaps, the computer illiterate, the octagenarian crowd and maybe Jono Newton), scroll down and follow the instructions on how to mail a check to Peace Corps.

Deux: So Middlebury erased all our email accounts-- silly folks-- and now all the Midd people who were on my list aren't getting these... If, by any chance, someone had updated email addresses for Meg McFadden, the Mays, Alison Duquette, Alex Crumb, April Peet, , Rachel Fong, Josh Hendrickson, or Ed Len, could you send me those? Also, if you are among these people and you have any interest at all in getting past emails that you might have missed, please just email me and let me know.

Thanks, and gros bisous,
Andrew


AJ,

People who might want to make a contribution by check should know:

Make out check to: Peace Corps Partnership
Indicate your name and project number: 675-136

Send check to: Peace Corps Partnership Program
Paul D. Coverdell Peace Corps Headquarters
1111 20th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20526

Love you!
Mom

No comments: